Refer to this related recipe to make dressing (orange juice and plum sauce) for this salad.
Vibrant sunrise salad RecipePrint This
- 2 slice white bread (toasted) sliced into bite size
- 1 red capsicum ( juliened )
- 1 yellow capsicum ( juliened )
- 4 baby carrots ( thinly sliced. * optional )
- 2 cups of fresh lettuce
- 2 chicken breast. (boiled with salt) – sliced thinly
- 1 tbspn olive oil
- 1 tbspn flaxseed oil
- * optional toppings : pumpkin seeds, walnuts or own preferred toppings
- Salad dressing : please refer to above link stated above
Boiled chicken breast for 3 minutes. Set aside.
Toast bread. I used Philips airfry, preheat airfryer at 180°c for 3 minutes and toast bread for 7 minutes. Crisp to perfection! Cut and set aside.
Arrange vegetables on plate, place chicken breast and other toppings on top vegetables.
Drizzle olive and flaxseed oil onto salad.
Add dressing ( fresh orange juice and plum sauce)