Stir Fry Mushroom and Broccoli RecipePrint This
- Broccoli florets 120g.
- 3 Shiitake Mushrooms ( wash and soak in water, leaving 2 Tbspn of this water for later use)
- 1 pack of Bunashimeiji Mushroom
- 1 Tbspn Minced Garlic
- 1 Tbspn Oyster Sauce
- 2 Tbspn Soaked Mushroom Water
- 1 tspn Chicken Powder
- 1/8 Tspn Sugar
- 1/8 Tspn Dark Soy Sauce
- A Dash of Ground White Pepper
- Optional Ingredients:
- 4 Pacific Clams with half tbspn of it’s liquid
- 1 Strip of crispy bean curd skin cut into 2 inches long
Soak broccoli florets in hot boiled water for 10 minutes. Drain and set aside. (Soaking instead of direct boiling will ensures broccoli is tender enough yet crispy and it stays green)
Heat 2 Tbspn oil in pan over medium heat. Add in minced garlic and both mushrooms, stirfry for 2 minutes.
Pour in sauce mixture, turn to low heat, continue to stir fry for 1 minute. Then let simmer for 3 minutes. Turn off heat , add in cooked broccoli, pacific clams with half tbspn of its liquid, beancurd skin and give it a quick stir to coat ingredients with sauce.
Serve hot with a bowl of fragrance rice.