Stir-fried baby daomiao (baby sprout) RecipePrint This
- 1 pack of Baby Daomiao
- 1 Tablespoon chopped garlic
- 2 tspn of mini dried shrimps ( wash and soak with small amount water before use, reserve half tbspn of this water for later use)
- Half tablespoon of silver fish
- Half tablespoon of chopped fresh red pepper (deseed before chopped)
- Spring onions chopped into 1cm length
- 2 tspn oyster sauce
- 2 tspn light soy sauce
Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in wok using high heat.
Toss in silver fish. Turn heat to medium and fry till light brown, at this point you will be able to smell the fragrance of silver fish.
Place in mini dried shrimps, prawns, spring onion, red pepper and garlic at same time to strifry for 2 minutes.
Add into wok the baby daomiao , oyster sauce, and half tbspn of mini dried shrimp soaking water.
Stir well. Stirfry with high heat for 3 minutes.