Seafood fried rice RecipePrint This
- White rice portion for 2
- 3 Prawns shells off, cut into pieces
- Half medium size squid, sliced
- Half tbspn dried mini scallop (soaked with small amount of water)
- 6 slices fish cake (thinly sliced)
- 1 tbspn silver fish
- 1 tspn minced dried mini shrimps
- Half tbspn minced garlic
- 2 tbspn oil
- 1 /8 tspn sesame oil
- 1 tspn salt
- 3 dashes white pepper
- 2 eggs
- Half of chinese sausage thinly sliced
- 1 tspn oyster sauce
Heat wok with oil over high heat. Stir fry scallop and silver fish for 30 seconds, then add dried mini shrimps and continue fry till crisp.
Place in chinese sausage, let fry for 30 seconds. Add prawns, minced garlic, fish cake and squid into wok and continue to stir fry for another 1 minute.
Put in white rice and mix well.
Make some space in the centre of wok, pour in sesame oil, and white pepper in the centre then add eggs. Scramble the eggs.
Mix eggs with the rest ingredient inside wok, stir well then add salt and oyster sauce to taste.