Homemade crusty pizza.
Pizza is the best snacks ever with a good movie at home. Instead of calling and waiting for one, why not try make it, crispy hot out from your oven / Airfryer? I use Airfryer for this recipe. Scroll down to see recipe.
It’s so easy , deliciously crispy and the best? Any of your favourite ingredients as toppings. Oh, need I mention A MOUNTAIN OF CHEESE?
This snack is among the “must have” in my husband’ takeout’ list.
Even my kid isn’t leaving any crumbs unturned!
Homemade crusty pizza recipe
- 1 slice of wrap / frozen pizza dough
- 2 tbsp Prego tomato paste
- Mozzarella / Parmesan shredded cheese (as much as you need)
- Sliced Ham , cut into wide strips (any type ham, own preference)
- 1 tbsp of chopped onion
- Fresh herbs coarsely chopped (Oregano/Basil)
- Spread tomato paste evenly onto pizza dough
- Sprinkle a layer of cheese on top
- Lay all other ingredients evenly on dough
- Place into air fryer for 7 minutes over 200 degree Celcius
- Garnish with fresh herbs and continue to airfry for another 30 seconds
- Serve crispy hot and enjoy!