Homemade crusty pizza RecipePrint This
- 1 slice of Gardenia Wrap
- 1 slice of ham sliced thinly
- 1 tablespoon of chopped onion
- 2 tablespoon of tomato paste (canned)
- 1 teaspoon of fresh basil coarsely chopped
- 1 teaspoon of dried oregano
- Few drops of olive oil
- optional : pineapples and or olives
- Handful of grated parmesan cheese
Spread tomato paste evenly onto wrap. Sprinkle as much parmesan as you wish.
Placed in onion, fresh basil and dried oregano.
Lined in ham slices and other optional ingredients as wish.
Top more grated cheese on top of all ingredients.
Drizzle olive oil over it.
Preheat Airfry at 120°c for 3 minutes then place in wrap with ingredients, and let airfry for 12 to 15 minutes. Keep checking to ensure its not burnt.
*for oven cooking, use 180°c for 8 to 10 minutes. Check occasionally.