Black pepper seafood spaghetti RecipePrint This
- Linguine 130g
- Half tbspn sea salt
- 1000ml water
- 3 prawns deshelled with head and tail intact
- 2 small squid, cut into 1 cm thick
- 30g chicken breast , thinly sliced
- 3 shiitake mushroom, thinly sliced
- Half tbspn Coarse black pepper
- Half tspn salt
- 1 tbspn chopped coriander
- 1 medium size red onion
- Half green pepper, sliced
- 2 tspn minced garlic
- 4 tbspn Lee Kum Kee black pepper sauce
Cook pasta in a deep pot with 1000ml boiling water and sea salt, cook until al-dente. Drain set aside. Keep 10ml of pasta water for later use.
Heat 1 tbspn olive oil in pan over medium heat.
Brown onion for 1 minute before adding in minced garlic. Continue let brown for another 15seconds.
Add in prawns, squid, chicken breast, stir well for 15 seconds.
Toss in mushrooms and green bell pepper. Let cook for 30seconds.
Place in black pepper sauce, salt and coarse black pepper into pan and mix well with all ingredients.
Toss pasta into pan, mix well, immediately add in 10ml pasta water. Turn heat to low, let simmer for 1 minute. Off heat, then add chopped coriander and give it a quick toss
Dish out and serve hot. Garnish with remaining chopped coriander